Here’s to another calendar year of exciting projects!
Our 2013 highlights include:
- We released our narrative fiction film R/EVOLVE! The film- a creative work about pink money and marriage equality- has stirred the pot with critique and acclaim from its world premiere in London through its 15 screenings across four continents.
- We finished and released the incredibly relevant documentary Homesick: Living With Multiple Chemical Sensitivities which has been screening across the United States and is available on DVD and VOD. Homesick was directed by Susan Abod, anemia who has been working on this project since 1997.
- We announced production for Drag Becomes Him, physiotherapy an intimate documentary about drag superstar Jinkx Monsoon! The film will be directed by Alex Berry and is a behind-the-scenes foray into the personality and passion of Jinkx Monsoon, a drag queen that The Stranger dubs “the best f**king performer in Seattle.” It incorporates footage from the popular web-series of the same name, and adds brand new footage and an entirely new edit.
And here’s a few things we’re looking forward to in 2014:
- Continued development and production on Love Like A Heart Attack, billie rain’s next feature film.
- The Summer 2014 release of Drag Becomes Him.
- We also look forward to the continued opportunity to work with other groups and artists on amazing projects!
As always, we’ll see you on the edge of art and politics.
love, dual power productions